Saving a custom html email as a template

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Saving a custom html email as a template

I have created a custom html email for this client which they have approved. They now wish to have my custom html email saved as a template so they can use it for future campaigns and add their content in "design" mode. How can this be achieved? Every inquiry I've submitted just references existing articles on creating custom html emails which I have already done. Thanks, Tom

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Saving a custom html email as a template

Hello @JoC0 ,

It looks like you already spoke with a chat representative. For visibility, it looks like you discussed utilizing the normal email builder to get a "master copy" that can be regularly copied and edited as needed. You can also copy custom code emails, if you prefer to use that specific setup you've already created, and make the coding tweaks each time as needed. If you have any other questions or need any clarification, you're welcome to reach out to whichever support channel is most convenient for you.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured