The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Scaling Down our account

Scaling Down our account

Hi There,

We no longer send emails out using constant contacts. We have 2348 contacts stored.

I see there is no free account. So wondering if there is a way we can scale down to the lowest constant contacts account and keep all our contacts in there, given we no longer send emails.

OR is there a way we can cancel our account all-together given we dont currently use it, keep all our contacts and data? My goals is to get rid of the fee and keep our database.

Are we able to do this does anyone know?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Scaling Down our account

Hello @MichelleD81,

Thank you for reaching out to the community!

Unfortunately we do not provide a free service unless your account is a trial. However, we do have an alternative to cancelling your account. We allow people to suspend their accounts and continue the service at a minimal fee.

In order to cancel or suspend your account, you'll need to contact our Billing Support directly. The billing department is available Monday-Friday 8am-8pm EST. You can find Billing department contact information here. A verbal confirmation is required for the process to be completed. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Thank you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured