The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Scammed

Highlighted
Visitor

Scammed

I never auto-renewed my constant contact and was not aware that I would be auto renewed. Turns out I just got charged almost $500 Canadian dollars without any notice and now I can’t contact support because they’re not open. This is ridiculous and a scam. I need HELP with this ASAP what is the best way to go about this and getting my money refunded? I don’t even use this service anymore and haven’t for the past year.

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Visitor

Re: Scammed

I’m also not even at my renewal date even if I did authorize auto renewal (which I didn’t)- it is January 1st so why would you be charging me now? Just taking advantage of your emails going to spam.
Tags (3)
Highlighted

Re: Scammed

Hi @ScottW727 

I apologize for any confusion caused from the charges on your account. Due to account security we are unable to go into your billing details here in the community we can however go over some basic information on our billing process. For instance when the prepayment on an account runs out, instead of switching to a monthly payment plan, we renew your prepayment automatically. Not only this, but accounts are billed five days prior to their monthly service period start date. This helps ensure that the payment will have processed by the time the bill date comes around. With that said, this post was created at 2:40am EST. I apologize our Billing Support is not available at this time. They are however currently available to speak with by phone right now. Here are the best hours and numbers this team can be reached at. One of our Billing agents can help take a closer look at your account and find the answers you may need!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured