We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Scheduled campaigns not releasing successfully

SachinS569
Consulting & Training

Scheduled campaigns not releasing successfully

I have been trying to schedule campaigns since last week, although it shows successfully sent - none of the recipients have reported receiving the campaign. Initially we thought it was a technical glitch, however it is not functioning even after a week. Shall highly appreciate any support on the front and/or the contact support. Thank you, look forward to your kind help!  

1 REPLY 1
Frankie_P

Hi @SachinS569 

I apologize for the experience you've had with your campaign! I can definitely understand how important it is for your emails to successfully be delivered. We have seen cases where emails cannot be delivered due to content or event its subject line. A step we always suggest because of this is to send your contacts a blank test with an altered subject line. Are your contacts able to receive this blank test? I have also taken a look at the contacts from your most recent campaign. It appears all of these addresses who did not receive your email have the same domain. Are these addresses able to receive your email after whitelisting Constant Contact?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.