Scheduled eblast did not send

Participant

Scheduled eblast did not send

Hello, I am very disappointed with the service today, as I scheduled an important eblast to be sent last night (June 22) at 8 pm EST and it did not go out. When I checked this morning, it was still listed as a draft, although I am certain it had been scheduled properly before I signed off yesterday. This was a time-sensitive message, and the delay has affected our business negatively.

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @TorontoC8 ,

We're sorry to hear your email didn't go out as planned. Our logs are only showing the email as having been scheduled this morning. However, our higher level technical team is going to do a deeper dive into the logs to see if anything else might have cropped up around the time you said you'd originally scheduled the email. They will update you within the next four business days via the primary email address on the account.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Hello.  We had the same issue as TorontoC8.  But we have experienced this at least 3-4 times.  The Pastor sets up the blast on Thursday evenings and it is supposed to go out Friday early a.m.  This morning it was still in  "draft" even though he scheduled and received confirmation it was to be sent.

I would like to know how to "fix this issue"

Thank you!

Jennifer@verticallifechurch.com

Hello @VerticalLifeChurch ,

Our logs are showing that your email was reset back to draft shortly after being scheduled initially. However, our higher level technical team wants to do some more digging into why and how this happened. I've submitted your case to their queue for further review. They'll be following up via email within the next four business days after they've had the time to investigate.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.