Scheduled email seems to be stuck "running"

Participant

Scheduled email seems to be stuck "running"

I scheduled an email to run today at 10:50ish and it still says status as Active and when I click the details say 0 sent. It is also listed as "running" and the email hasn't hit inboxes. It doesn't allow me to cancel or anything.

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @RobinR946,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I took a look in your account and I only see three campaigns that are in sent status for today. If they were in active they may have just been taking a few minutes to send to everyone in the list you chose. The newsletters you are sending now take longer to send to customers due to them being in our old editor. I do highly recommend using our new user friendly Third-Generation editor. You can access our new editing system with professionally designed templates by creating a brand new email instead of copying your older ones. Click here for more information! Thanks. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.