Scheduled post not posted - no error message

Participant

Scheduled post not posted - no error message

I had a post scheduled to go out at 11:00am today, but it did not go out at all. There was no error message and when I checked the post at 12:00pm, it still said "scheduled today at 11:00am." I had another post scheduled for the same time that went out with no issues. I know I did not have the date/time wrong because when I went to reschedule the post, I got an error "cannot schedule post for a date or time that has passed." I was able to get the post out immediately with no issues, but do not want this to be a recurring problem.

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hi NikkiK4311!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! This is actually a brand new issue that we started tracking this morning, and I am sorry to hear it has impacted one of your posts.

We are currently in the investigation stage trying to figure out why this is happening. This may change as we get new information, but for now the workaround is to unscheduled and reschedule the post.

Because this issue is so new we don't have any further details at this time. I have tracked this for you and we will send you an email once the issue has been resolved. 

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.