Scheduling Campaigns for Social Media

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Scheduling Campaigns for Social Media

I went to schedule my current campaign for social media. It looks like I did get Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter. I wanted to add others such as Google+, alignable, etc. Can this be done?
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Scheduling Campaigns for Social Media

Hello @BruceW04357 ,

Thank you for reaching out to us. At this time, Social Share only has the ability to post to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. However, I will be sure to send feedback to our product team about the possibility of adding more social media outlets. In the meantime, you can take the Short URL of your emails and post that to your other sites. This URL is the same link that is generated by social share and is available for all sent emails.

image_11111_001.png

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

We have grown and the FB contact we use are no longer relevant... I would like to change the FB contacts but am not "finding" a method to do so...
Highlighted
Administrator

Hello @cheryld716. You can most certainly change the Facebook account linked to Social Share. 

First, make sure that you are logged into the Facebook account that you wish to connect. Once you go to schedule a post for Social Share, click on Options, then Social Accounts, then click on the Facebook logo. This will take you through the process of connecting your new Facebook account

changefb.png

2. After connecting your new account, you can disconnect the old account by clicking on Manage Channels below your active accounts and clicking Disconnect next to the account you wish to delete.

changefb2.png

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured