We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Scheduling Multiple Surveys

ChanelM063
Participant

Scheduling Multiple Surveys

We are trying to schedule different surveys to send the following morning and the site is only allowing us to do one at a time and we get the following message "You are currently limited to one scheduled email. Please contact support for more information"

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @ChanelM063 ,

Typically messaging like that indicates some kind of compliance / review-hold on your account. However I'm not seeing anything indicating your account is under review.

I was just able to publish and close three surveys back-to-back in your account, so try working in your account now and see if the issue persists. If it does, it may be worth getting in touch with our Account Review team to see if they're able to find something in their administrative system that we can't in ours. If you're unable to call in, just let us know and we'll get a ticket submitted to them with a 24 business hour turnaround.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.