Scheduling Social Posts

Participant

Scheduling Social Posts

I have been having issues scheduling social posts for about 1-2 weeks now. I don't know where else to report this issue. But I triple-checked my socials and their connections, so this seems to be a web issue. I'm sure this is something you are looking into at this point in time. Just wanted to state my continued troubles with this feature. It either posts with a broken link, (there is no way of knowing in advance), or there is just an 'issue' from Constant Contact. Not sure what is wrong but I'm positive it isn't my socials. Thanks for your time. 

1 REPLY 1

Hello @SusanH7437 ,

When you've checked the connections, did you reset the API permissions? Particularly for Facebook and Instagram as they've made many recent changes to the way third parties connect with accounts in their system. To fully refresh a Facebook / Instagram account's API permissions:

1. Disconnect the social media account from our side
  2. Disconnect our app from the social media account(s)
  3. Reconnect the social media account

There's a similar process for LinkedIn and Twitter, though they tend not to have or require as many API permission resets. If this is a process you've already followed, or following it now doesn't alleviate your issues at all, please let us know so we can collect more info for our higher level technical team to look into.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.