Scheduling social media posts

TJT
Participant

Scheduling social media posts

For the last few weeks, when I hit the "schedule" button for social media posts, nothing happens. (it used to give a confirmation it was scheduled.) If I hit "schedule" again, it gives me a a pop up error. "Uh Oh! There was an error scheduling the posts. Please try again." But if I back up to the previous screen, the information on that screen shows I have scheduled a social media post. This is very irritating.
1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @TJT ,

Our engineers are aware of this issue and it seems to be related specifically to Facebook. I've marked your account as one of the ones affected, and our engineers will notify you directly if and when they have an update.

Since the posts are still going through, you're welcome to still use the social share function. If you don't feel confident still using it, then you can also share your campaigns through the Social Posts tool located in the social share tab. Just copy your campaign's share link and add it to the post.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.