Scheduling social share

Participant

Scheduling social share

I am very technical but don't do a lot of emails. Every time when I get to the social share I press the + button for today and am confused as to why every post wants to be today. Please put text next to the today + something like "click this + to create a new post for today, otherwise click the date you want a new post on the calendar"

1 REPLY 1

Hi @BruceW795

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! I can completely understand how having extra text as you mentioned would be helpful when creating new social posts. The plus signs you see are associated with the date shown to the left of it. This is why if you were to press that plus sign it will add another post for the same exact day.

2017-12-29_13-19-20.png

I apologize for any confusion this may cause. I would be more than happy to submit your feedback on this to the appropriate teams!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.