We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Scrolls too fast when trying to put in an image

LynnR978
Regular Participant

Scrolls too fast when trying to put in an image

It is so frustratring trying to create an email.  When I try to drag an image to the document the cursor scrolls up or down and it is impossible to place an image in the spot I want it.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @LynnR978 ,

This can occur when there's a significant amount of upload latency on the user end while trying to move blocks around. My recommendation would be to first try clearing your browser's cache to see if that alleviates the issue. If it doesn't try using the builder on another browser, or through Incognito / Private browsing to try blocking out any unneeded addons / plugins. The last troubleshooting step would be to turn off your internet router for 10-15 seconds, then turn it back on.

If none of those work, please let us know and we'll try some more advanced troubleshooting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.