We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Search function within website

GayeS79
Occasional Participant

Search function within website

Is the website itself searchable? Like a search bar on homepage? Thanks for your assistance!

6 REPLIES 6
William_D

Hello @GayeS79 ,

We have search functions in My Campaigns, Contacts, and the Library.

Searching My Campaigns

Searching Contacts

Searching My Library

You can also search in the Knowledge Base while logged in through the Help tab, or on the actual site for guides, tutorials, instructions, and advice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
GayeS79
Occasional Participant

My apologies for the confusion, but I was looking for search functionality within a website built with your website service, not the Constant Contact website itself. Is a website built with your platform searchable? Does it have a search bar for visitors to look for info within our website? Thank you for your assistance. 

Ah my apologies, @GayeS79 . At this time no, sites made with the Website Builder don't have a search bar functionality that can be added.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
CindyF7687
Participant

Too bad the website builder does not have the ability to add a search section.  Unfortunately, that makes my decision easy - without a search section, Constant Contact cannot meet my needs, so I won't use it to build a website. 

Hello @CindyF7687,

I do apologize for the inconvenience and will be submitting your feedback for further improvement! Thanks. 

Zoe H.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
user191053
Retail

Please add a SEARCH TAB function in the website, it is very had for our clients to find the product they are searching for