We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Searching for Events by Name Doesn't Give Good Results

SOLVED
Go to solution
AllianceforKids
Regular Participant

Searching for Events by Name Doesn't Give Good Results

We have many recurring events, and sometimes I want to search for the event by name to see all results (past and present events). However, the search function often yields poor results or no results at all. To test this, I've searched for an event by the exact name - with no results found. Also, some of the results have nothing to do with the event I'm searching for, even when I limit the search to campaign name.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Angela

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_D

Hello @AllianceforKids ,

At the moment the search function is still being tweaked, making its functionality less than ideal. If you have an idea of the date range, you could try the date filter in My Campaigns to see if that's able to yield the results you're needing, but otherwise at the moment there isn't much of an alternative in our system.

With that said, I did go ahead and track the relevant service request to your account, and submit the case to the engineers. If and when they have an update on the search tool's functionality, they'll make sure to notify you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_D

Hello @AllianceforKids ,

At the moment the search function is still being tweaked, making its functionality less than ideal. If you have an idea of the date range, you could try the date filter in My Campaigns to see if that's able to yield the results you're needing, but otherwise at the moment there isn't much of an alternative in our system.

With that said, I did go ahead and track the relevant service request to your account, and submit the case to the engineers. If and when they have an update on the search tool's functionality, they'll make sure to notify you.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

I don't think this function is working on the new platform. I typed 80% of the name for some of the campaigns I have sent in the past and it still couldn't pull up any search results. That seems like it would be an easy item to fix. 

Hope it is working soon!