Security question

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Security question

I don't remember no security question so I guess I can't do this is with you guys so that's my email thanks , I'm on my way to find any mail campaign

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Security question

Hello @RodneyS95,

I'm sorry you are having difficulties with your account. I would like to gather more information to help you further. Are you able to log into your Constant Contact account?

Jordan E
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

No what I'm here for.

Your site is difficult I was that number part of the community collecting badges which I want nothing to do with I want to do is email campaign I have been able to get to it because I'm too busy fighting these badges collecting badges answering security questions to get in it it's just a pain in the butt 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: No what I'm here for.

Crap another  badge  what the hell where my customers  I can't pay my rent with badges and rewards this is silly 

Administrator

Re: No what I'm here for.

Hello @RodneyS95. I'm sorry about the trouble you are experiencing. Do you know your username and password for your account? If you are not sure, you can go to the Login page and request to have your Constant Contact username emailed to you and also a have a Reset Password email sent as well. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Aug 13 retail why ctct banner.png

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Online marketing presents opportunities for retail stores to get found, get more sales, and ultimately grow the business.

If you’re just getting started with online marketing or not seeing the results you’ve hoped for then this session is for you. With our guest expert, Bryan Caplan, you’ll learn a smarter, more practical approach to getting the word out about your retail store. From making sure your business is found to keeping it top of mind, find out how to get the word out to the people who matter most online.

Read More
Featured