Segmenting contacts by date

SOLVED
Go to solution
ChahnaP
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Is it possible to segment my list by is before a date and is after a day. 

I need to segment my list with my custom field - Renewal Date is before "Date" and Renewal Date is after "Date"  so that only customers with a renewal date between "is before" and "is after" receive the campaign. 

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
John_M
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @ChahnaP ,

Using segments within Constant Contact for this will not get you the data that you are after unfortunately. What I would advise is within your CRM or by using Excel, isolate those individuals that fall within that time parameter. Import that file into the account adding them to a brand new list, and then send your email out to that newly created list.

John M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
John_M
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @ChahnaP ,

Using segments within Constant Contact for this will not get you the data that you are after unfortunately. What I would advise is within your CRM or by using Excel, isolate those individuals that fall within that time parameter. Import that file into the account adding them to a brand new list, and then send your email out to that newly created list.

John M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

ChahnaP
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Thank you. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST