Segmenting with "Greater Than", "Less Than" a Specific Number

BenjaminH3329
Occasional Participant

Segmenting with "Greater Than", "Less Than" a Specific Number

Hello,

I am working with segmentation, and have a custom field that displays the amount of a subscriber's donation, given in numerals (i.e. 10, 7, 2.5, etc.). Based on this, is there any way to segment based on amounts "greater than" 0, or "less than" a specific amount?

The options given so far are "is", "is not", "starts with", "contains", and "is blank".

Putting "is not 0" includes blanks as well as actual donors.  Is there a programming trick to get around this?

Thank you very much.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @BenjaminH3329 ,

At this time there isn't anything in segmentation that allows for those kinds of metrics or specific numbers. I've submitted your feature request to the engineers for further review. If and when there's an update to the request, they'll notify you. At this time there is no exact ETA on the delivery of such a feature.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.