The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Segments

Highlighted
Visitor

Segments

I apparently do not understand how segments work. I chose the criteria of "did not open" a specific email and no contacts "matched criteria". Within normal reporting I know a large number of contacts did not open this campaign. Hoping to understand how segments work because re-sending a campaign to only those that did not open would be great! Matthew Glode

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Segments

Hi @MatthewG404 

We have seen cases where segments shows 0 contacts when segmenting for a specific email. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and understand how important it is to easily pull these contacts. This experience typically happens if a user attempts to create segment of the people that Did Not Open or Did Not Click a specific email within 24 hours of it going live. As a workaround we suggest waiting at least 24 hours after the email has gone live to create the segment. You also have the option of using the Did Not Open report for the email, or adding your recipients to a list and removing the click reporting from that list.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured