Segments

Participant

Segments

I am trying to condense my contacts into one list and then use tags to differentiate their qualities and create segments when ready to send out a campaign. I have noticed that I am not able to segment contacts who posses multiple tags. I can only use one "tagged with" criteria and if I want to include more than one tag, the only option is to pick contacts that possess one or the other, not both. Hoping someone has a solution for me! Thank you 

1 REPLY 1

Hello @KeithM78 ,

At this time the segmentation tool won't be able to accomplish what you need it to. With that said, it appears you're still on the classic contact management system, so you could do an advanced search of Tag > Is > X and then add on Tag > Is Not > Y, and use that search criteria to make your list. Beyond that, I've submitted your info to our engineers for further exploration of the segmentation system - particularly in the redesign beta. If and when they have an update regarding it, they'll make sure to notify you.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.