We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Selection box not displaying.

MarkS34
Participant

Selection box not displaying.

Google Chrome up to date Version 85.0.4183.83 (Official Build) (64-bit) I have one Tag. I cant see whatever is presented when I click the V button.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @MarkS34 ,

When you say "selection box" are you referring to where you'd select lists when scheduling an email? You shouldn't need to really paste anything, especially since tags don't function like lists. You can select a list, and narrow by tag (i.e. include or exclude the tag from targeted recipients), is that what you're looking to do? You'll also want to make sure you have lists, not segments selected when looking for options to send an email to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.