Sell or give away items for an Event - Total Quantity goes grey

KA_Gamma_Upsilon
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

When I attempt to Add Options for my shirts; the Total Quantity field goes grey and the window will not allow me to add shirt sizes.  

Total quantity.jpgTotal quantity2.jpg

7 REPLIES 7
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @KA_Gamma_Upsilon,

When I access your event it does appear that all of your items allow me to have the option of editing your quantity now. If you are still needing assistance, please tell me what steps you are taking to get here and the title of your event. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
KA_Gamma_Upsilon
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Hi,

I just tried this again.  I'm attempting to following steps 8-12 from this post:https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/5724-sell-or-give-away-event-items?...

Again, as soon as I select add options, the Quantity "zeros" out and greys out, and becomes un-editable, leaving the window in a incomplete state.  The only thing I can is "cancel" out.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

When I go to edit a sellable item to add options, this shows: 

Capture.PNG

However based on the screencaps you provided in your original post, it doesn't seem like the pop-up window is properly extending on your end to allow you to add additional options. Does this error seem to occur on other browsers, or while viewing in Incognito / Private browsing mode? Does disabling any extensions or clearing your cache make it so options actually show up for you to fill in?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
KA_Gamma_Upsilon
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Hi

I've added ui.constantcontact.com to the allowed popups and ensured pop-ups and redirects are enabled. I get the same result in Edge, Chrome-Incognito and normal Chrome.

I can re-run it using F12 Web Development Tool and send the results, but I need to know which tab needs to be active: Console, Network, etc.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

The overall item's quantity is supposed to gray out, because it's determined based on what you enter for your options' individual quantities.

At this point, I'd advise calling our general support so they can try performing additional connectivity troubleshooting live with you, as there seems to be an element originating on your end that doesn't allow you to add additional options for your items.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
KA_Gamma_Upsilon
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Looking at your screen shot, the Quantity on yours goes to "0" as well; but yours is getting the secondary "Options" window, where mine is not. 

KA_Gamma_Upsilon
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

I was able to get this to work correctly in Firefox; however, when I went back to Chrome to attempt to edit, I still get the same results, the expanded window with shirt sizes would not render.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST