Best practices for deliverability

SOLVED
Go to solution
CatherineMcDon
Rookie
0 Votes

How can I increase successful deliverability of my eMails sent thru constant contact?  Do my recipients need to white list anything or ?? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CatherineMcDon ,

Here are some general best practices for delivery.

Delivery can have a lot of variables, from elements on our side, on your side, on the recipient's side, and in their email system company's side. It's typically best to set up additional authentication for your emails, such as self-authentication if you have your own domain.

If you'd like to learn more about safelisting, and what it entails:

Safelisting domains in a security system

Safelisting email addresses in an email client or security system

If you're wanting more in-depth, specialized insight on your current deliverability, it'd be worth speaking with one of our Delivery agents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CatherineMcDon ,

Here are some general best practices for delivery.

Delivery can have a lot of variables, from elements on our side, on your side, on the recipient's side, and in their email system company's side. It's typically best to set up additional authentication for your emails, such as self-authentication if you have your own domain.

If you'd like to learn more about safelisting, and what it entails:

Safelisting domains in a security system

Safelisting email addresses in an email client or security system

If you're wanting more in-depth, specialized insight on your current deliverability, it'd be worth speaking with one of our Delivery agents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST