Send a Reconfirm Opt-in email to existing contacts

publications
Participant

Send a Reconfirm Opt-in email to existing contacts

Is it still possible to create a "Reconfirm" campaign to send to least engaged contacts (for example)?

3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @publications ,

There's nothing that's automatically generated like the official Reconfirm Opt-In, however you can create your own version of a least-engaged reconfirm email.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Thank you. Is there any way to send another email to someone whose email is "awaiting confirmation?" This person requested verbally recently to receive emails from us, but has been "awaiting confirmation" since last year. I am not sure how to help her find the email.

They can try signing back up through one of your signup forms to trigger the automatic confirmation email to resend. Beyond that, for Compliance and legal reasons, we can't really offer other ways to just continually resend confirmation emails to potential contacts.

Otherwise, similar to resubscribing, if the contact has emailed you explicitly stating they want to be emailed by you and they're still not finding the COI email, our Review team can assist with a manual permissions override.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.