The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Send newsletter to new contact before a new newsletter is developed

Highlighted

Send newsletter to new contact before a new newsletter is developed

I would like to send my first newsletter to a new contact and repeat sending it to me as well.  I won't be doing a new newsletter for 

a month or so and want to get this one and hopefully ones from the past to people who are interested.  How can I do these two things:  i.e. to a new contact with an old or series of old newsletters and second, resend to myself.

Thanks,

Shirlee

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Send newsletter to new contact before a new newsletter is developed

Hello @ShirleeC,

It sounds like the Quicksend feature will work best for you. It will allow you to select the new contact in your database and send any specific email you want to them within the last 85 days. You can also select your own email address and resend the email to yourself. 

As for a series of old newsletter, maybe you're referring to an automated series? If a contact was not part of the list associated with the series, all you have to do is add them to that list and it will trigger the series, assuming it is still in active status. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured