Send not working

DonaldD718
Participant

Send not working

CAmpaign testes and ready to go.  But send won't allow me to select it.  It has cross bar on it when I try to do.  I am in a trial period but have plenty of emails left.  

2 REPLIES 2
DonaldD718
Participant

I too am having trouble.   It does not allow me to send.  It has the cross bar when I go to select send.  I am in a free trial but have only sent a few emails.   I sent a test last night and it worked but real one won't go to my audience.  

William_D

Hello @DonaldD718 ,

It looks like you resolved your issue. Trial accounts can only perform up to 100 total sendouts (e.g. 1 email to 100 contacts, 5 emails to 20 contacts, etc.), whereas paid accounts have unlimited sendouts since the subscription is based on active contact numbers.

If you have other general questions regarding Billing, feel free to refer to our Community Billing FAQ, or you can ask in this thread or make a new one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.