Sending Email

Highlighted

Sending Email

Hi, I am trying to send out the email. It is asking me to verify my email address again. However, the email is not coming through. Will you help me get this email out?
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Sending Email

Hello @SherriP935!

I see you have successfully verified your email address in your account. Here is a great Video that goes over where you can find the Verify Address page in the future: Verify a new email address to use in your account

If you find you are still running into any issues, please reply back. We are happy to help. 

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

I want to send a flyer multiple times, on multiple days...is this possible?
Highlighted
Employee

Hello @RamilyaS

I would be happy to help you schedule multiple campaigns. You will need to copy your campaign and then schedule to go out on a later date. *Step 6 Schedule for later.

Anna Davila
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured