Sending Emails to the recipients

SOLVED
Go to solution
user8494798
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi all,

Hope everyone is safe!

I want to send an email to 27000 contacts. I want to clarify certain points.

1. Is there any possibility to attach PDF files along with that?

2. I have the contact list in an excel sheet. Can I just copy-paste in the 'To' column in an email or should we follow any particular template for the contact list?

3. Will I get any database/ list of the contacts to which the mails are not sent or received by the recipient?

Kindly clarify my doubts.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @user8494798,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Yes, you can attach a PDF by following the steps listed here for linking a document to a button in the newsletter. If you have these contact in an Excel spreadsheet, you will want to upload them to a list in the account. Lastly, yes you will receive reporting on who did not receive the email and why. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @user8494798,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Yes, you can attach a PDF by following the steps listed here for linking a document to a button in the newsletter. If you have these contact in an Excel spreadsheet, you will want to upload them to a list in the account. Lastly, yes you will receive reporting on who did not receive the email and why. 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
user8494798
Rookie
0 Votes

Thanks, Zoe_H for helping me out. I want to attach 2 PDFs with my email to be sent to 27000 contacts. I have only the list of the email ids and the Name of the organization. How can I connect with a customer care person to take me through a demo before/after paying?

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

You can speak with live support via chat or on the phones during these hours of operation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST