Some customers are not able to log into their account. We are working on resolving this as quickly as possible.

Sending Emails

AshleyS161
Participant

Sending Emails

I'm on the list to receive our newsletter and I'm not getting it. I've sent it out to our list twice and some people are getting it and some are not. Also the "from name" is showing up as the email address rather than the name of the newsletter that i typed into that field.
1 REPLY 1
Anna_D
Employee

Hello @AshleyS161

I am sorry to hear you are not getting the campaigns. I would be happy to help you make sure the campaign land in your inbox. I have sent you an email to ask for more specific information to help review the specific reason you are not recieving the email. Below are some steps that anyone can use to if they do not recieve their campaign.

First, please check to make sure the email is still an active email address in your account (not unsubscribed). If the email address is unsubscribed you will need to opt back in to receive the emails.

The second thing to check is to make sure the email address in not bouncing. If the email address is bouncing you will want to fix the bounce reason and then try to send the email again.

Please reply to the email I sent you as will with the specific information I requested so I can give you an exact reason as to why your email address in not being delivered.  

Anna Davila
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.