Sending Test emails with Outlook

Mastercam
Occasional Participant

Sending Test emails with Outlook

Before the last editor was updated, I would send a test email to myself from Constant Contact. I would then hit "forward" and send it to my teammates for their edits/comments.

I am no longer able to do this with outlook - it will not allow me to hit "forward" at all - it just sits there.

Has anyone else had this issue? Constant Contact was going to open a case since their Chat person couldn't recreate the issue, but I have yet to hear back on a solution! Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @Mastercam ,

We wouldn't really have a way to control if Outlook does or doesn't allow you to forward an email, since it's something Outlook's system handles. With that said, is there a reason you can't do direct test sends to these teammates?

Additionally, it looks like the higher level technical team did email you and waited for a follow-up, when you mentioned this last month. You may wish to speak with your IT team about your lack of forwarding, since this isn't an issue we've seen come up for other 365 users, and isn't something we'd have any control over.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Mastercam
Occasional Participant

Hello William -

Our IT doesn't think it's an Outlook issue - but I can ask again. This only started happening with the new editor - worked fine before.

And, I do do direct tests to our group - again - the issue is they can't 'reply' or 'forward' their edits back to me once they get the test from Constant contact. The ability to "forward" or "reply" no longer works. So when they want to send edits back to me, they can't.

I never received the email from Technical Support - can they resend that to us?

Thank you!

Michelle

I just re-sent the email to your account's primary email address, @Mastercam . It should be coming from our Tier 2 team. You can reply to that directly with any further updates you want the T2 team to look into, and they'll reply once they're able / have an update.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.