Sending a survey reminder

SOLVED
Go to solution
JamesM3226
Rookie
0 Votes

I recently created my first survey and got thru it ok.

My question is this.

The survey report shows 13 starts and 3 submits.

Is there a way to send a reminder to finish the survey to the 10 that have not completed?

In the current report the actual 10 not completed are not identified.

Or a suggestion  on  how to construct the survey so once in the survey it must be completed.

I do provide an option for each question "Does not Apply" And all questions are set to must reply.

Any ideas would be helpful for my next one.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Based on what I've seen, your survey was constructed just the way it needed to be. Since the survey is landing page style, there's no way to track who's started the survey. If you included it in an email you can check the email's reporting to see who's clicked the link so far. Ultimately, if you need to remind contacts you've sent your survey link to, you'd simply want to copy the email you already used and update the wording to reflect that it's a reminder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Based on what I've seen, your survey was constructed just the way it needed to be. Since the survey is landing page style, there's no way to track who's started the survey. If you included it in an email you can check the email's reporting to see who's clicked the link so far. Ultimately, if you need to remind contacts you've sent your survey link to, you'd simply want to copy the email you already used and update the wording to reflect that it's a reminder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST