Sending global email (1 campaign) to multiple time zones to be delivered at a set local time

BITI0
Regular Participant

Sending global email (1 campaign) to multiple time zones to be delivered at a set local time

We would like to deliver emails at 2pm to multiple time zones and be able to do it with 1 campaign. Does anyone have the same requirement and implemented an automated solution to do this?

4 REPLIES 4
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @BITI0. It looks like you were able to connect with our chat support team and they were able to answer your question but I'll respond here in case others have a similar question. At this time, emails are sent at the selected time during the scheduling process and the time zone set on the account. There isn't a way to stagger the email to send to a contact's time zone. This is a feature request and I will track it on your account. 

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
BITI0
Regular Participant

Thanks for the follow up Caitlin. I understand that this feature is not available. This means I have to create 7 emails and schedule them for delivery separately... which also means that I have 7 reports to consolidate later.

Is there a way to combine and see the results from multiple campaigns or do I have to export and manually combine them?

Hi @BITI0. Unfortunately, campaign reporting cannot be combined in the product. You can export each campaign's reporting individually and merge them into one file outside of the product.

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
BITI0
Regular Participant

Hi @caitlin_m Thanks for confirming on the reports... It's a lot of manual work that we weren't expecting to do, so it's not a good solution. We hope Constant Contact can add the feature of staggering email deliveries over different time zones... this is a better solution.