Sending out news letter that goes to spam

SOLVED
Go to solution
KellyL0624
Rookie
0 Votes

I have been dealing with the majority of my emails going into people's spam folders.  I do have permission from all of them to send emails so that isn't the issue.  I need to know how to make sure that my customers know what I have going on in my shop each month.  Please advise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @KellyL0624,

I do apologize that you are having this experience! Please take a look at this helpful article on how to avoid spam filters. Usually, emails will go into spam due to certain content in an email. You can also have our Delivery team take a look at your from and reply to email address for additional assistance, and to see if you need Self-Authentication for a better delivery rate. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @KellyL0624,

I do apologize that you are having this experience! Please take a look at this helpful article on how to avoid spam filters. Usually, emails will go into spam due to certain content in an email. You can also have our Delivery team take a look at your from and reply to email address for additional assistance, and to see if you need Self-Authentication for a better delivery rate. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST