Sending to Segments and Lists

Drexel_Engineering
Participant

Sending to Segments and Lists

I recently starting using segments to create subgroups from some of my larger lists. However, it seems that when I want to mail to a segment I can only select one. Is there any way to send a mailing to a group of segments and lists at the same time? The only option I see is to create a new list temporarily and combine them there.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @Drexel_Engineering ,

At this time you can only schedule an email to one segment at a time, and not in addition to lists. This is something our engineers are looking into developing further in the future, so I've submitted your case to them with the relevant feature request attached. If and when they have an update regarding this request, they'll make sure to notify your account's primary email address.

In the meantime, the best workaround is indeed converting the segments into lists, to be sent out alongside other list selections.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.