Sending

electric_tara
Participant

Sending

I can't see the page to schedule and send out my newsletter. The page flashes on, then goes blank except for "Have Feedback?" No, I don't have the latest computer. But your software, with its very limited design options, is not that good to be so limiting to only those who can't buy the latest computers...
1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @electric_tara ,

I was just in your account, and wasn't able to recreate the issue. Based on that, it sounds like you may be running into some connectivity issues when trying to access the site. Let’s start with some basic connectivity troubleshooting.

If none of those alleviate the issues, please call our general support line so they can screenshare to see the issue as it's happening live and troubleshoot further. If all else fails, they'll also be the ones who can confirm your security questions to send/schedule the email for you.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.