Sends to hotmail are empty messages

Occasional Participant

Sends to hotmail are empty messages

Some of our recipients with Hotmail addresses are reporting the emails they are getting are empty messages.
It seems like Constant Contact needs to address this based on the threads I've read? Is that accurate? 
Any suggestions on how to resolve?

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @KarmaW ,

Could you please respond to the automated @ mention email you receive with some of the following details:

• Is the issue that the images aren't loading / are being blocked? Or is the entirety of the email including regular text also missing?
  • name of campaign affected
  • screenshot of the issue
  • Did the images from the same email show fine in another email client like Gmail, Yahoo, Apple Mail, etc.?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

The entire email is blank - the "view in browser" link isn't showing up. It's just a blank white email.
All of these emails are custom coded, with graphics.
Hotmail addresses are mostly the ones ones having empty emails sent to them, but we did get a report from another exception, that is a private email address.

The images are working fine for everyone else.

Hotmail addresses for these campaigns have had reported issues:
Tented and Heated Patio Dining Open at Daniel's Broiler-Leschi
All the "Delivery / Takeout" ones

They could see the "Apple Cup" Emailer though.

Occasional Participant

empty-hotmail-example.jpg