The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Sent eMail List

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Sent eMail List

I am creating a Communication Digest page on our word press website that is a collection of RSS feeds from our social media and websites posts.  I would like to include our recently sent emails on this page.  What is the best approach to bring a list of our recently sent constant contact emails into this word press page?

Thanks

Steve Putman

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Sent eMail List

Hello @KathyW97 ,

Every campaign you publish / send has its own unique URL that can be copy-pasted anywhere you need it. We do also have a widget called the Archive tool available for Email Plus, which can make it so your most recent email campaigns are automatically posted to your website once sent out.

Here's some additional info on the Archive tool if you'd like to utilize it:

Adding/Removing Emails From the Archive

Applying Styles and Formatting to the Archive

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Aha, I have been able to make this work.  Thank You!

Now for a follow up: the sequence in the list on my website is oldest to newest.  If I change my Constant Contact archive to be newest to oldest will that sequence be passed through the widget code to my website?

Highlighted
Administrator

Hi @KathyW97. The archive displays emails on a webpage with the oldest archived email at the bottom and the most recent archived email appearing first. At this time, there is not a way to change the order unless the email is copied, resent and then readded to the archive. This article outlines a similar process but you do not need to update the subject line unless you choose to. 

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured