Sent out my monthly Email to staff, then found a typo. can I fix for resend?

SOLVED
Go to solution
dEscotoInc
Rookie
0 Votes

How can I edit Campaign so when resend goes out in 3 days it doesn't have the typo? It want me to make a copy, but I don't want to make a new one..  TY

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @dEscotoInc ,

Since the automatic Resend-to-Non-Openers is tied to sent emails, they cannot be edited. You'll need to cancel the RSNO, copy your email, make the edits, and then send that copy to a list made from the non-openers report.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @dEscotoInc ,

Since the automatic Resend-to-Non-Openers is tied to sent emails, they cannot be edited. You'll need to cancel the RSNO, copy your email, make the edits, and then send that copy to a list made from the non-openers report.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
dEscotoInc
Rookie
0 Votes

Thank you for for your response, I got it, no I cannot do it simply..  I didn't want to have to make a copy of what i sent the make a new list of nonopeners and save all that when it just changing a single letter in my message.  I was hoping it could be simple, but it cannot..  TY Neal

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST