Service Price and Plans

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Service Price and Plans

When my email list grew to over 5000 names I was informed there was a price change to $. I've been billed that for a long time now. I just learned of price plan options - including the basic plan of $ /month v $/month - so I instantly "downgraded." But I'm upset that I've been paying a higher price for a long time because I thought I was locked into it with the number of names on my list.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Service Price and Plans

Hi @DominiqueD2 

I can understand how important the billing charges on your account is and apologize for any confusion there may have been with this. While we are unable to go into your account's billing details here in the Community, we can share some basic information on our pricing. With that said, you are correct, an increase in contacts can also increase your monthly billing. Your monthly bill is a combination of the pricing plan you've selected plus the number of active contacts in your account. 

We do also offer you have the flexibility to change your email plan under the Plans & Pricing section of your account.  Upgrading to a higher email plan allows our users access to more features and tools, while switching to a lower email plan loses these options. If you have any further questions or concerns about your account's billing please call into our Billing Department

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Product Updates: July 2020

Alongside introducing our new branding (check out that fresh new logo!), our teams were busy bringing you new updates to your Constant Contact account. Read on to find out what was new in your Constant Contact account during the month of July

Read More
Featured