The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Share Website

Highlighted
Visitor

Share Website

Originally, my boss talked about using Constant Contact for a while and I decided to make a trial account just to see what it was all about. I ended up creating a website through that trial account I was using. 

My problem is that I made the website not using the business email account we are paying for currently. I am unsure if there is a way to share or transfer the website to my business account vs my personal account.

Does anyone know how I could do this? Thanks! 

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Share Website

Hi @KelliF97 

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear your website was accidentally created under the wrong account. The good news is our Website Builder Support team can move this site over to the correct account for you. Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the following information:

• Name of the site you want to move
  • Email address on the account the site is currently connected to
  • Email address on the destination account you want to move the sit to

Once we get these details we can get the process started for you.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured