Share a contact list externally

SOLVED
Go to solution
CrosswalkF9
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Hello, I manage the Communications for my church and created a Constant Contact event/landing page/registration form for our upcoming Vacation Bible School. This event is managed by the Children's Ministry Leader who is not an administrator on our Constant Contact account. She needs all of the registration information. How do I share that information with her dynamically so that she has immediate access in live time without my having to export the list and email it to her every time there is a new registrant? Does Constant Contact have something similar or a workaround?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CrosswalkF9 ,

They'd need to be added to the account as an Account Manager level access to the account to be able to view it from within the UI. Otherwise, you'll need to continue to export the info from the event, and send it that way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CrosswalkF9 ,

They'd need to be added to the account as an Account Manager level access to the account to be able to view it from within the UI. Otherwise, you'll need to continue to export the info from the event, and send it that way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST