Sharing campaigns between accounts

SOLVED
Go to solution
FAMEmaine
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

I created an email campaign under one constant contact account but now I'd like to share it to my company's constant contact account so I can use it for future newsletters?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @FAMEmaine ,

You'll either need to rebuild it in the other account, call our general support to request a Campaign Copy opp for $50 so a specialty team can get it into the other account, or be a Partner with the ability to copy the template into both accounts to do this. If the email was built in the custom code editor, you can just copy the HTML code into the other account's code editor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @FAMEmaine ,

You'll either need to rebuild it in the other account, call our general support to request a Campaign Copy opp for $50 so a specialty team can get it into the other account, or be a Partner with the ability to copy the template into both accounts to do this. If the email was built in the custom code editor, you can just copy the HTML code into the other account's code editor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
JanineF46
Campaign Collaborator

This should be easier - kinda ridiculous that an email template can't be shared between users.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST