Share a template with another account

SOLVED
Go to solution
Occasional Participant

Share a template with another account

We have a client that wants to help us reach more potential customers with our newsletter. How can I share the template with them while keeping all of the images, text, and links in tact? It seems like people on here have been having the same issue for years now and I hope there is finally a reasonable solution.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @KinseyE8 

That's a great question! The charge for this service can depend on how many templates you are trying to copy. Though it does generally start at $49.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Hi @KinseyE8 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

That's a great question. We do have a team that can service this request and copy the campaign from one account to another with images, links, and so forth intact. There is a small nominal fee for this service. The other option is to recreate the email in the other account. I can certainly track your feedback about making it easier. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Participant

What's the fee?

Hi @KinseyE8 

That's a great question! The charge for this service can depend on how many templates you are trying to copy. Though it does generally start at $49.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post