Sharing a Survey using an email

LaurenF243
Participant

Sharing a Survey using an email

I created a survey and would like to share it in an email so the survey is showing in the recipients email, not just the link.  When I choose Share and then Share in an Email, it brings up a blank survey template, not the one I have already published.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @LaurenF243 ,

We have poll blocks available for built-in surveying for emails, but the survey pages are a type of landing page. Landing pages won't be able to visually appear and be interactable in an email. 

As far as the survey that was linked being blank, I'm not sure what you're seeing as I wasn't able to recreate the issue in your account (see the CSCTEST campaign in your Deleted folder). I was able to take the survey's share link, add it to a button, and it opened up as expected to the survey page when previewed. If your survey page continues to be blank when you try to add it and preview/test it, try clearing your cache or performing some other connectivity troubleshooting.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.