Sharing a campaign template

SOLVED
Go to solution
WayneL8
Rookie
0 Votes

Hoping there is an CC enhancement to "share a template/campaign" with another account? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @WayneL8 ,

Our technical team does offer a separate $49 service where they can copy an email campaign from one account to another to save you time on recreating it. If you're interested in this service, I'd recommend calling in to our regular support team and putting in an opp for one. The technical team will confirm the opp via email before charging the paying account. Before you call in, I'd recommend you have the following information ready:

• The username of the account with the campaign already put together
  • The name of the campaign
  • The username of the account the campaign will be sent to
  • What the campaign name should be in the receiving account
  • The username of the account that will be billed for the service

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @WayneL8 ,

Our technical team does offer a separate $49 service where they can copy an email campaign from one account to another to save you time on recreating it. If you're interested in this service, I'd recommend calling in to our regular support team and putting in an opp for one. The technical team will confirm the opp via email before charging the paying account. Before you call in, I'd recommend you have the following information ready:

• The username of the account with the campaign already put together
  • The name of the campaign
  • The username of the account the campaign will be sent to
  • What the campaign name should be in the receiving account
  • The username of the account that will be billed for the service

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
WayneL8
Rookie
0 Votes

Thank you.

SCORE_Charlotte_NC
Rookie
0 Votes

Is this a one time fee of $49 or per template?

Can the template be shared with more than one other account or is it limited?

I manage the CC databases for 9 different accounts within the same organization (SCORE).

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @SCORE_Charlotte_NC,

To get assistance on this, it does sound like you will need to give us a call and contact the Partner Support team. Thank you! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST