Sharing on Social Media

Occasional Participant

Sharing on Social Media

We send a monthly newsletters to MEMBERS of our Non-Profit.

We often post names of members with photos from events, etc.

You changed and now show this at the top allowing people to share the newsletter on social media.

constant contact.JPG

I have called and mentioned this before about how unhappy we are and how we have had to make drastic changes to our newsletters.

I DO NOT CLICK on the link that allows us to share on social media so why does this still show up - now in the header at the top - rather than as an option at the bottom as before?

There must be a way to remove this link???

If not, someone PLEASE share with me another way to send to our members, other than Constant Contact as we respect the privacy of our members. Apparently Constant Contact does not and is no longer the program for our society.

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @LyndaM53,

I am sorry to hear that you're having difficulty with removing the social media bar at the top of your email link. The social media bar can be removed by clicking on your campaign header and deselecting the Social Share Links option.

header_options_overlay_with_preheader_social_share_links_step_23

PLEASE NOTE: This will only remove the social media bar from the "View as web page" link at the top of your emails. If you are viewing the "Short URL" or "Share Link" the social media bar will always be shown at the top of this page and can not be removed.

I will gladly submit your feedback to our engineering team to review for future functionality. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do to help!

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!