We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Shipping

AlisonB662
Participant

Shipping

Are there any plans to expand the ‘set shipping’ options? USPS charges shipping based on type of pkg (box, flat envelope, soft pkg, etc.), size, and weight, as well as flat, yet neither of these options are available for me, as it relates to accurate postage. Why? I can not set accurate, competitive shipping rates either of these 2 rigid ways. One way, I lose potentially quite a bit. The other way, the customer does.
1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @AlisonB662 ,

I reached out to our web builder team, and they're looking into the various ways they can improve the system that manages shipping for the online store. At this time, they don't have an ETA. They're looking at additional options and ways to improve the online store experience, for both owners and customers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.