JesusS507
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Hello. How can I find out more information about subscribers to a specific contact sign-up form. The forms now only show how many people signed up but not their email addresses or dates.

The lead generation landing page does provide this type of info and more. But you CAN'T embed it into a website page like you can a contact sign-up form.     

1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @JesusS507,

To find out this information, you will want to select the list that your signup form is connected too in order to see who has signed up using that form. You will want to see the Source for how the contacts were added in that list to know they were added through a specific signup form. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST