Participant

How can I resize logos for sign up forms. When I upload 1inch by 1inch at 300dpi...Looks large. When I add 2 lines of copy below the 1x1, the logo is much smaller. Can't resize. It's a jpg created in Photoshop. Why does your logo of Flower Shop appear large? I'm a graphic designer.

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Hello @Meditation,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! You will want to resize your logo outside of Constant Contact before you upload it into your account and add it to your form. The sign up form will resize it for you to fit the dimensions of the form. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

No, at this point your advise is not helping me solve the problem.

Dear Zoe,

I have worked with this problem with no solution.

When I resize the logo (an image plus 2 lines of type), it is still the same (too small) size when I insert it into the form.

What are the parameters of logo size that I need to know? Inches? Resolution? Picas? Please refer this question to a graphic artist so I can complete the sign-up forms.

No matter what I do, my logo will not size up to look like your sample logo (the florist one) in for example the thank you for signing up signup form.

My logo is too small in its appearance.

Any help would be appreciated.

Meditation

Hi @Meditation 

I'm sorry that you are still encountering this problem, upon some further research I may have found a solution for you. If I'm understanding you correctly, you are trying to resize the image on the Thank You Page and we have had a system issue that has been preventing this from happening directly. However, we can offer a couple of workarounds that may resolve the issue. The first is to try updating the image on the Update Profile Form, which in some cases has resized the image across the board. The other option is to send us the image to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and include a reference to this post and your username so we may have our advanced support team attempt to add the image. We certainly will continue to try and assist you with making your page look correct. Please feel free to reach out should you need further assistance.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!