We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

SamanthaP4891
Consulting & Training

I created a pop up sign up form on my site with constant contact’s assistance even tho it says active its not popping up for anyoneeeeee that visits my site please help!

4 REPLIES 4
Adelina_R
Employee

Hello @SamanthaP4891 

Who hosts your website? Have we attempted to follow the steps listed here? We just need a little bit more info to be able to help accurately. 

Adelina R
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
SamanthaP4891
Consulting & Training

I have my site through bluehost which also has wordpress downloaded through it. I tried to follow the steps but i am pretty sure i am doing it wrong

SamanthaP4891
Consulting & Training

Can you set up a phone appointment with constant contact to get Me help?

Hello @SamanthaP4891,

You may have to give your web host a call in order to get assistance on this. You can also call us during regular business hours if you would like. Thank you.

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.